CEH (v10) – Certified Ethical Hacker
This Certified Ethical Hacker-Version 10 (earlier CEHv9) course will train you on the advanced step-by-step methodologies that hackers actually use, such as writing virus codes, and reverse engineering, so you can better protect corporate infrastructure from data breaches. This ethical hacking course will help you master advanced network packet analysis and advanced system penetration testing techniques to build your network security skill-set and beat hackers at their own game.
CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker training (earlier CEH v9) and certification course provide hands-on classroom training to help you master the same techniques that hackers use to penetrate network systems and leverage them ethically to protect your own infrastructure.
Who This Course is for
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH training course is best suited for:
- Network security officers and practitioners
- Site administrators
- IS/IT specialist, analyst or manager
- IS/IT auditor or consultant
- IT operations manager
- IT security specialist, analyst, manager, architect or administrator
- IT security officer, auditor or engineer
- Network specialist, analyst, manager, architect, consultant or administrator
- Technical support engineer
- Senior systems engineer
- Systems analyst or administrator