CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and assess enterprise information security. This CISM course, closely aligned with ISACA best practices, will enable you to define and design enterprise security architecture, achieve IT compliance and governance, deliver reliable service to customers and understand how IT security systems can contribute to broader business goals and objectives.
This CISM certification training will give you the requisite skillsets to design, deploy and manage security architecture for your organization. The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
Who This Course is for
The target audience for Level 1 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation.
- Solution / Technical Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF®.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve certification in a stepwise approach.
The target audience for Level 2 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF® has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who would be responsible for developing architecture artefacts
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF® as an architecture practice.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve a recognized certification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF®
This is a combined TOGAF 9 Part 1 and Part 2 examination for candidates who want to achieve Level 2 certification directly.
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: Dependent on the section. This examination comprises two separate sections. The TOGAF 9 Part 1 section is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9 Part 2 section is OPEN book. An electronic copy of the specification is built into the exam and becomes available in Part 2 only (*).
- Exam type: The exam comprises two sections. Section 1: 40 Simple Multiple Choice questions + Section 2: 8 Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 48
- Pass score: The pass mark for Part 1 is 55%, which means 22 or more points out of a maximum of 40 points. For Part 2, the pass mark is 60%, which means 24 or more points out of a maximum of 40 points. Note that you must pass both parts of the exam to achieve an overall pass result. If you fail either part you fail the examination, however, you only need retake the examination(s) corresponding to the failed section(s).
- Time limit: 150 Minutes total (**). Each section has a maximum time limit as follows: 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 1. 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 2. Once you complete the TOGAF 9 Part 1 section you cannot return to it. There is no break between sections; Part 1 directly follows Part 2.
- Retake policy: If you fail you must wait one month before another attempt on any TOGAF 9 examination. This applies even if you only need to retake one of the two parts of the examination.